Sunday, December 7, 2014

Her


The mundane pulled me aside
And I drowned in silence;
The reasonable and rhetorical
Explained the non-beings:
Planning was in order
And tribulations
Were the order of things.

But: I could not stop thinking
How the moon was orbiting
The contours of her body;
The wine reaching my being
Embracing her with drops
Of tainted and desired sin
Succumbed to possibilities
I was in the wine
The wine in her
Quenching our thirst,
Satiating not.
Background conversations
Of Adam and Eve,
The latter was a perfection
Of all things and creatures
Created for God himself;
Adam was the abomination;
The son of God and Eve
Who seduced his mother
And committed the original sin.
The wine continued
And I intuited myself
In every pour of her skin
Dipped in red wine
Commemorating her creation.
The conversations drowned:
The black and white image
Consolidated herself in me,
The blouse dropped
And I died a sweet death.
The mundane never came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The She-Butterfly

As if suspend by air The she-butterfly  Opened her winds, In her blue colors Light projected Every pixel of her being In every m...