Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Normal Day


A Normal Day
I have not died many deaths lately,
And for the first time I feel
That I am truly dying.

Confused in a mixture of feelings
I tumble like a drunken-man;
Following the steps of humanity.
And when I think I have figured it out
The secret of life,
Strange people come around
To remind me that certain things
Can never be known.
No wisdom is sufficient
To deal with feeble minds
Whose wish is to stay put,
Motionless, in confused surroundings.
I give up to let their minds flow,
Through an endless path of agony.
I am exhausted of my existence,
My days get heavier with time;
I walk every day as if chasing
Against daylight;
Then I realized that night has fallen
And I have grown weary
Yet I stumble my days through.
My day ends and I sit down and laugh
Because my exhausting walk
Has not taken me anywhere.
I am home again,
Not following any longer
The steps of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The She-Butterfly

As if suspend by air The she-butterfly  Opened her winds, In her blue colors Light projected Every pixel of her being In every m...